Olive Garden wants to get feedback from its customers and users through Olive Garden Survey. The users/ customers can enter to this survey for free and share their experience at the restaurant.
What is the purpose of the Olive Garden Survey?
- To attract customers
The food chain wants to attract customers and create additional traffic on their website. The feedback from the existing customers attracts more customers. This way the traffic on the website of Olive Garden increases.
- Know the valuable opinion from the customers
Honest feedback helps the store to improve its food quality and services. The customers also provide suggestions that can be helpful for the Olive Garden.
- Database of Customers
Olive Garden gets a great database of its customers. This helps the restaurant to know who is interested in buying the items from the food chain.
What prize you will get?
The first prize winner will get $1,000 and the second winner will cash $50. It is a great offer for the customers just giving feedback and time. Olive Garden has some rules and requirements which need the person need to satisfy before entering to this survey.
What are the rules for this survey?
- The visit receipt of the Olive Garden Restaurant.
- A PC/Laptop, Smartphone etc. with a fast Internet connection.
- Knowledge of English or Spanish language to reply to the questions of the survey.
- The participant must be the legal resident of the USA, PUERTO RICO and CANADA.
- The applicant must be younger than 18 years.
- The employee and family members of employees of Olive Garden are not allowed to enter this survey.
- You must have a unique survey code to enter this survey.
- The survey must be finished within 7 days of your visit to the restaurant of the time mentioned on the receipt.
You can enter this survey as many times you like to. The receipt number must be different every time.
Steps to enter the survey?
- Visit https://www.olivegardensurvey.com/?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport
- Enter the number which is in the center of your receipt. You will receive a notification about the automatic entry in the sweepstakes for completing an online survey.
- After entering the required ID you will be directed to the feedback page.
- Make sure to answer all the questions accurately as per your visit experience.
- You need to enter the sweepstakes on the next page press YES and type your contact details.
- Provide the right information it will be required in case you are the lucky winner of this survey.
- That’s it! You have finished the survey properly.
About Olive Garden
Olive Garden is an American food chain specializing in Italian-American cuisine. This restaurant is a subsidiary of Darden Restaurants Inc. The headquarters of the Food chain is in Orange Country Florida.
The first Olive Garden started in 1982 in Orlando. Quickly it became the largest Italian themed full-service chain. In the year 1989, the food chain was opened at 145 branches.
The international presence of Olive Garden includes locations like Mexico, Malaysia, Kuwait and Malaysia.
The restaurant is famous for Red Lobster, salad, unlimited soup and breadstick deal and unlimited pasta promos.
Use secret saving tips when you go to Olive Garden next time
There is no doubt going out to eat is expensive these days. But no one can skip going out and eating food. Looking for the ways to dine out at Olive Garden without spending much money follows the below-mentioned tips.
- Sign up for Olive Garden eClub
Generally, we skip appetizers and desserts but it is the real fun when going out. To get this fun you need to sign up for Olive Garden eClub. Doing so, you will get a free appetizer or dessert worth $10 for paying two adult entries.
- Go on your birthday
Are you planning to celebrate your birthday in Olive Garden? Great idea! You will get a free dessert by signing in the eClub of Olive Garden. It is an annual perk.
- Go for a never-ending pasta bowl
Save your money and calories by cutting meals in half. Never-ending pasta bowl is a great deal. The price of this pasta is just $9.99 you will get an unlimited serving of over 100 combinations of pasta, toppings and sauces.
- Cut your meal in half
Order the food as much as you want if you ask the server to box up half of your meal. It is a great way to get two meals for the price of one. No one needs a full meal with breadsticks and salad.
- Avoid rush time
Go to the restaurant during lunchtime or between 3 to 5 p.m. Monday to Thursday. Enter the Dinner Duos it gets you a select entrée. You will also get unlimited soup or salad and the breadsticks you can for just $8.99.
- Taste free wine for taste
Olive Garden offers a pretty legit wine list. As a bonus Olive Garden allows its customers to taste a sample of wine without paying anything. The sample is about 1-ounce pour. Some locations of Olive Garden allow you to bring your wine.
- Get free dipping sauce
The restaurant offers a loyalty program in which you can accumulate points every time you dine. You will get cash via these points for free items or gift cards. You will get 100 points using which you can get a free dipping sauce like a marina or Alfredo.
- Enjoy 1$ kids entrees with the purchase of an adult meal
Olive Garden provides great offers for the kids, this promotion comes and goes. Keep the eye on the latest offers is a good idea to save money. The restaurant has great buy one, get one free deal on entrees. Once a deal is expired you cannot avail it.
I hope the above information in the above article will help to you to enter the Olive Garden Sweepstakes. So when you plan your next visit to Olive Garden enter this survey, as it helps to improve the quality of food and services.